BIG WHISKEY’S AMERICAN RESTAURANT & BAR TO KICK OFF ITS GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION WITH FREE SWAG, BARREL POPPING, THE BRACKET CHALLENGE, AND OF COURSE…WHISKEY!
LAS VEGAS – March 6, 2019 – After nearly 13 years in the Midwest, Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas has made its way out west! Located in the heart of Town Square Las Vegas, steps from the famed Las Vegas Strip, Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas will kick off Grand Opening Celebrations with a weekend full of free swag, the popping of the first Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas’ whiskey barrel, appearances from the Lambay Girls, delicious food and one-of-a-kind whiskey cocktails, which will available throughout the Grand Opening Celebration, St. Patrick’s Day and the entirety of the 2019 NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament.
Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas Grand Opening Celebrations will begin Friday, March 15 and include:
- POPPING OF THE BIG WHISKEY’S BARREL – Like the christening of a new ship, Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar will kick off Grand Opening Celebrations with the popping of its first Maker’s Mark whiskey barrel. Following the ceremony, the Maker’s Mark will be poured for a customary whiskey toast for all guests in attendance.
- BIG WHISKEY’S SWAG! The first 100 people through the doors on Friday, March 15 will receive a special Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas t-shirt.
- BIG WHISKEY’S DRINK SPECIALS – Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas is proud to partner with Lambay Irish Whiskey to create one-of-a-kind whiskey cocktails, which will be offered beginning Friday, March 15 and be available throughout St Patrick’s Day, on Sunday, March 17, and the entirety of the 2019 NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament. The Lambay Irish Whiskey Girls will also be on hand for photos. Whiskey cocktails include:
- Blushing Ginger – Refreshing and smooth, the Bushing Ginger Lambay Blended Irish Whiskey, Pallini Limoncello, Fresh Lemon Juice, Torani Signature Strawberry Syrup and Fever Tree Ginger Beer. Shaken well over ice, the cocktail is topped with fresh strawberry slices and mint.
- Celtic Old Fashioned – A spin on a classic, the Celtic Old-Fashioned includes Lambay Irish Single Malt Whiskey, homemade green tea syrup, orange peels, Australian Orange Bitters and Australian Barrel Spiced Bitters. Strained into a double old fashioned glass and topped with orange swath and orange oils.
- Vegas Car Bomb – Big Whiskey’s take on a St. Patrick’s Day staple. A shot of Lambay Small Batch Irish Whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream dropped into a pint of Guinness.
- BRACKET CHALLENGE – Beginning Sunday, March 17, otherwise known as “Selection Sunday,” guests can participate in Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar’s annual Big Bracket Challenge. Guests are invited to fill out a tournament bracket prior to the first game of the 2019 NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament, with the chance to win prizes, including wings for a year, a free watch party for up to 10 guests in Big Whiskey’s private dining room, gift cards and Big Whiskey’s swag. Food and drink specials, including $5 Bud Light and Modelo drafts, will also be available during all tournament games. For more information, please visit bigwhiskeys.com/BracketChallenge.
Located at 6587 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 196, on the northwest corner of Town Square, Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar Las Vegas will operate Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to midnight and Friday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. A special happy hour menu, including half-of food and $3 off select drinks, is available Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday through Wednesday from 10 p.m. to close. For more information, please visit www.bigwhiskeys.com or call 702-983-2900.
ABOUT BIG WHISKEY’S AMERICAN RESTAURANT & BAR
Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar is simply a great place to hang out, meet friends and family, and share a meal or drinks–or both. Offering great lunches, refreshing happy hour cocktails, and delicious dinners, you’ll love our atmosphere! You’ll find that Big Whiskey’s has it’s dedicated cast of sports fanatics, both staff and customers—but we’re not just a sports bar. We’re a restaurant that celebrates our excellent bar products, our sports enthusiasts, and a great drink with a great meal. We’re many things to many people—maybe that’s why we’re one of the most popular hangouts in each city we’re located. Lunch, happy hour, dinner or late night, we’ll be waiting to serve you the best of everything.
Stop in, share a toast or a joke, and let’s live down a drink. Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar. Where traditions are just as important as trends. For more information, please visit www.bigwhiskeys.com.
BIG WHISKEY’S CORPORATE MEDIA CONTACT:
Laura Head Elliott